Professional Service firms create value by people working together...
At the Collaborative Technology Solutions group, we deploy proven solutions that empower firms and individuals to organize, find, govern and share information across teams and their customers.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are your documents difficult to retrieve?
- Is your e-mail becoming unmanageable?
- Does the thought of regulatory compliance or a discovery request worry you?
- Do you spend unproductive time looking for information?
- Do you find yourself recreating similar documents?
- Are you unsatisfied with the way you share and collaborate on information inside and outside the firm?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the above, we can help you. We are experts in Legal Document Management Systems (Legal DMS) as well as other areas like workflow, records management and enterprise search. We have worked in this field since its inception and have a deep understanding of how law firms, corporate legal departments, accounting firms and other professional service organizations operate.
Contact us to discuss your needs and learn more about our solutions.
We are an International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) Sponsor.
Practicing Law in the Cloud: Overview and Examples
ALA Annual Conference & Exposition 2011
By Phil David, Director of Technology
This whitepaper explores the benefits and risks in cloud computing, SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) models, remote hosting and other cloud implementations.
- Practicing Law in the Cloud (PDF, 1.5 MB)